Erica Simone: Photographer goes naked for shots around New York City for new exhibition (NSFW)

Published by BizNewser
March 27, 2011 at 13:06

Erica Simone, Paris-born 25-year old photographer, has bared it all - all on the streets on New York City in her new exhibition. The pictures show her doing daily routines in the city.

The pictures are part of Simone's new exhibit Nue York: Self-Portraits of a Bare Urban Citizen, which opens next month at the Dash Gallery in Tribeca. Check all the pictures at http://www.nue-york.com/.

No, I go in and I just do it guerilla-style. I mean, I literally set up and I’m in and out usually within 10 minutes, I mean sometimes it takes me a little bit longer depending on timing. I don’t tell anybody, I just go in, do my thing and run away and hope nobody saw me. Although, you know, cops — that’s the only thing that I worry about.Source: www.nydailynews.com

It is a lot of fun, that’s most of the reason why I do it is because it’s so much fun and it’s thrilling. I’m not an exhibitionist, I’m not particularly somebody who loves to be naked, I’m not a nudist. But it is fun and it’s definitely an adrenaline rush and it’s different from going out and shooting other stuff, definitely more interesting.Source: newyork.cbslocal.com

If you like the excellent work, then mark your calendars for April 14-18 for the exhibition at the Dash Gallery in Tribeca (New York).

For more work from the artisit, go to http://www.ericasimone.com/

Response by Hammer
March 29, 2011 at 17:16

Erica Simone - More Images

Erica Simone's work is interesting, to say the least, but as one commenter put it, is she the photographer or the model? Obviously, she is a photographer. However, this work was likewise obviously shot by someone else. For her Nue York shoot, you can check out her porfolio, or see the rest of the images below.

More than likely, she set up the scene, while the photographer just shot the picture. Regardless, this shoot definitely made a name for her. Congratulations, Erica, job well done.

In the spirit of a free internet, here are some other pieces of her work, and some general shots of her that I found interesting. Hope you feel the same.

The following is taken from her portfolio ... judging by some of her shots, it looks like she has made quite a name for herself well before this publicity stunt, but then again, a picture can be deceiving.

Response by piyush
March 30, 2011 at 16:33

Erica Simone: And she looks good even with clothes on!

Erica Simone not only looks good without clothes, but also looks good with clothes on. Check her pictures -

anonymous
March 28, 2011 at 03:47

I dont get it. Is she the photographer or the model? If the photographer, do you think she will shoot my friends wedding in the nude? I bet his wife would get a kick, or at least give a kick, for that.

News
March 28, 2011 at 21:58

Such a great Snap of Erica Simone. running nude on road..Awesome.

<a href="http://clientwebsolutionss.blogspot.com/">News</a>

koko
March 29, 2011 at 19:11

u a t women

March 31, 2011 at 06:37

Wow, she even looks good with her clothes on.

Of course, she looks better with them off. And, she would look even better with her clothes on my floor ;)

LEE