Sara Underwood Modeling the Playboy Store's Lingerie and Bikini

Published by celebuzz
September 21, 2011 at 09:17

Sara Underwood has never been shy of her amazing figure, and considering that she has already done a spread for Playboy proper, a substantially less risque photoshoot of herself in Lingerie and various Bikinis is nothing shocking.

Sara Underwood's photoshoot for Playboy's Lingerie line and Bikini line are nothing short of mouth watering. I have always been a huge fan of Sarah's, so seeing this just brings that extra bit of joy to my life. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do ...

September 21, 2011 at 13:37

I absolutely love this girl. She is an attention whore, but in the world she lives in that is a very good trait to have. Beautiful, stunning, very bedroom worthy!

Kudos Sarah, keep up the great work ...

Mark
September 22, 2011 at 06:54

Yessssssss!! LUSH <3 keep up the good work babe! x

Dude
September 22, 2011 at 13:53

She's really pretty and has a great body, but what the hell is it with the ducklips??Why does every girl on the planet do that in photos nowadays?

September 22, 2011 at 19:19

you know dude, i am with you. the duck lips were cute a few years back, the first time i saw it, but it has been played in the ground so much that it just makes the girl look stupid.

... of course, underwood looks great no matter what she does, so long as she is scantily clad.

cheeetah
September 24, 2011 at 03:32

you guys are trippin, id love for her to make those so called "ducklips" to me and id slowly, and smoothly set them around my thang mayne and get to work on that "duck" ya digggggg

Flat Bottom Boat
September 24, 2011 at 21:32

LOL, "very bedroom worthy." As if any of us oglers have ANY chance of getting her in a bedroom.

Graham
September 25, 2011 at 04:37

Damn, god is doing some excellent work nowadays. He's turning out some real gems. God bless him!

But why guys would become homosexual is beyond me. Ah, I suppose even god has off days too!

We live in a crazy mixed up world

Farsithe
September 25, 2011 at 07:25

God bless God! Yes, great work! He would be so proud of our observations and in turn, bless us. Bless us all!

barton
September 27, 2011 at 10:54

daddy like!

Phil
September 27, 2011 at 16:29

Would love to have that sweet ass on my forehead so I could get to a licking.

Soooo fit!!!

anonymous
September 28, 2011 at 13:58

Second-to-last image shows her modelling the miraculous "nipples-be-gone" mesh bra. Brilliant.

anonymous
September 28, 2011 at 16:13

Wow .. that is hot. you are too sexy

bob
October 3, 2011 at 13:20

I've had better...

October 3, 2011 at 15:24

@bob ... Pics or it didn't happen!

Sue
January 7, 2012 at 14:57

I would love to get Sara in my bed for a while. She is so delicious and yummy looking. Mmmmmm.