Here’s how you can turn off Google’s personalized search results.
1. Do a search on google.com for whatever suits your fancy.
2. Click the Hide Personal Results button that is next to the SafeSearch button on the top right of Google’s interface.
3. This will hide personalized search results for that search.
4. To turn off personalized results permanently, click the Options icon (looks like a gear) on the right side of the SafeSearch button.
5. Click on Search Settings.
6. Scroll down to Personal Results and click the “Do not use personal results” radio button.
7. Click the Save button.