Caught on Camera: Naked lover being abused by lover's husband

Published by newsfreak
October 31, 2009 at 23:11

25-Year old Sun Meng was having "fun" with another man's wife, when the husband walked into their love session. Like any other guy, Sun fled out of the balcony window and ended up standing on an air-conditioner - all naked. Nearby neighbor clicked a picture which was later posted on the internet. Check the picture below -

Caught on camera: naked love rival flees furious husband

Photographs of the anrgy showdown, taken by a startled neighbour, were uploaded to a local community website.

They show Sun perched on the first floor ledge while his lover is confronted by her un-named husband inside.

"My family is ashamed and none of my own neighbours will talk to me any more," said Sun.

"I know what I did was wrong but I was afraid he would kill me.

"People are even laughing at how I look naked - but I have to point out it was a very cold day," he added.

Source: www.telegraph.co.uk

I wonder how Sun got down? And why was the husband's wife interested in him?

November 2, 2009 at 09:03

Next time he (Sun) should be more careful.  Never the less, he is a celebrity now :-)

November 2, 2009 at 09:37

A very cold day?  I see.  Well Sun, in the future I would suggest you be more of a man and stand up for yourself.  It could be argued that the woman wouldn't be cheating on her husband if said husband was doing a good job keeping her happy ... hence, you are simply filling the void that the husband left.  So, if you argue your point correctly, you will avoid such embarrassments in the future, and at the same time you will walk out with your head held high.

Either that, or you will get the worst ass beating of your life ...

ezdude1970
November 2, 2009 at 11:00

never a good idea to screw around with a married woman,  but if you getting caught run as fast as you can, don't listen to hammer, standning up to an angry husband while naked is never a good idea,  you get yourself killed doing that.  the slut wife should be the one who is facing the music.

Lisa G
November 3, 2009 at 14:24

I don't condone cheating by either partner, if someone isn't happy in the marriage then they should end the marriage,  but it's funny how if a man cheats no one bats an eye, but if a woman cheats she is automatically labeled as a slut...

November 3, 2009 at 14:48

You know, Lisa, I can't say I agree.  Sometimes a little cheating can save a marriage.  If the only problem in the marriage is sex, and everything else is working out, why not simply solve this problem with someone else and live a happy life with your husband/wife?

As for no one batting an eye when a man cheats ... well, the husband of the woman above batted an eye or two ... and, well, that guy (Sun) got it a lot worse than the woman involved ;)

November 3, 2009 at 18:28

Lisa,

Don't you think that movies/tv are responsible for the problem? James Bond and likes get away with sleeping with any woman, but women are never showed sleeping around and if they are, then the behavior is considered slutish! I say, why not show Clarice Starling of Silence of the Lambs and sequels, sleeping around with any hot guy around?

In some cultures, it was ok for a woman to have mutliple husbands.

Cheating also has different meanings - is havig a meaningless one night stand ok? is flirting with a cute guy ok? does it really matter if you have sex with a guy, but you just for physical satisfaction.

It is ok to shake hands, hug or kiss the cheeks, but definitely a no no to get the initmate frictional pleasure? Is it the intimate touch that qualifies as cheating?

Maybe a dildo might also qualify as cheating? Also thinking about Brad Pitt while making love to your husband is cheating?